Description: Knee length gumboot with a Steel toe cap and an acid -chemical resistant sole.
Identification: Lime green with a black sole. Black Hi- Viz and CLAW branding.
Sizes: Unisex 5 – 12
Uses: Heavy duty Mining, high abrasion areas, Forestry, Construction. Acid Contaminated areas.
- Light Weight.
- Tough, rugged yet stylish.
- Steel toe cap (200 joules) increases personal protection.
- The CLAW Sole is ergonomically designed to disperse body weight reducing stud pressure and foot fatigue maximizes comfort.
- CLAW “TOES FREE” System .The continues movement of the toes inside the front of the boot creates a bellows effect pumping out hot air and taking in cool which reduces bacterial propagation.
- Profile CLAW positioned on the instep is designed to assist in climbing.
- Dual density PVC creates a shock absorbent layer.
- Rubber co-polymers in the sole, retards acid and chemical attacks while increasing the boots life. Unlike any other boot in the market all CLAW Boots are designed to fit like a shoe, minimizing foot and ankle movement inside the boot. The increased foot stability, allows the boot to “Track” the wearers foot.