Description: Knee length gumboot with a Steel toe cap and an acid chemical resistant sole.
Identification: Black Shaft with red Sole.
Yellow SUPA-TECH and CLAW Branding.
Sizes: Unisex 5 – 12
Uses: Heavy duty Mining, high abrasion areas, Forestry, Construction.
Acid Contaminated Areas
- Tough, rugged yet stylish.
- Steel toe cap (200 joules) increases personal protection.
- The CLAW Sole is ergonomically designed to disperse body weight reducing stud pressure and foot fatigue maximizes comfort leading to increased productivity.
- CLAW “TOES FREE” System .The continues movement of the toes inside the front of the boot creates a bellows effect pumping out hot air and taking in cool which reduces bacterial propagation.
- Profile CLAW positioned on the instep is designed to assist in climbing.
- Dual density PVC creates a shock absorbent layer.
- Designed to fit like a shoe, minimizing foot and ankle movement inside the boot. The increased foot stability, allows the boot to “Track” the wearers foot, affording greater agility while reducing “slip and falls” and “ankle twists”
- Rubber co-polymers, Nitrile in both sole and shaft, retards acid chemical attack while increasing the life of the boot.