Description: Acid, Blood & Fat resistant Ankle boots
Identification: White upper with Grey Sole
Sizes: Unisex 5 – 12
Uses: Food environments. Ideal for environments with wet conditions
- Tough, rugged yet stylish.
- Designed to fit like a shoe, minimizing foot and ankle movement inside the boot. The increased foot stability, allows the boot to “Track” the wearers foot, affording greater agility while reducing “slip and falls” and “ankle twists”
CLAW “TOES FREE” System: The continues movement of the toes inside the front of the boot creates a bellows effect pumping out hot air and taking in cool air which reduces bacterial propagation.
- The CLAW Sole is ergonomically designed to disperse weight body Reducing stud pressure and foot fatigue maximizes comfort.
- Profile CLAW positioned on the instep is designed to assist in climbing.
- Dual density PVC creates a shock absorbent layer.
- Rubber co-polymers in both sole and shaft, retards acid chemical attack while increasing the boots life.